Monday, October 12, 2009

Shout Outs!

Hey peeps. So I just feel like I should say that I am extremely...

T
H
A
N
K
F
U
L...

For my amazing parents: You lavish their love on me and help me develop my character and my talents. Enjoyed singing with you this weekend dad! You are so gifted and I respect you so much. The faith you have is immovable! And mom, you are the bomb! You are such a nurturer, kind and compassionate, teaching me about God's heart with the way you live your life.

For my friends here in Waco: You are the best community a gal could ask for! Seriously. I have never found so many people that I loved so much and I am still getting to know more people so that's exciting! Thank you for encouraging me and pointing out the good qualities in me.

For my friends scattered all around: you have all been so important in my life...at different phases of my life you have shown me a different part of who I am and have caused me to see things differently than I would've had I not known you. You have shown me what love is, and that it stands the test of time and space. Although I may not see you much, know that you are precious to me and will always be a part of my story and who I am today. May we keep in touch better!

For my two sisters: You will always be my best friends. I love you deeply and always enjoy our time together. I miss it!! I think the world of both of you and I see so much potential in your futures. Not only are you outwardly stunning, but you are so creative and wonderful and funny. I love your personalities and funny faces and how even though we are all different, we bear the mark of each other in even our expressions.

For my fellow Elevate classmates and administrators: you guys spur me on to know God more intimately! Thanks for taking the time to invest in me and in the kingdom. Thank you for your prayers and words of knowledge. Glad we are in this learning process together and can't wait to see what the rest of this year holds!!

Ha, so as I was doing that, I feel like I just won an Oscar or something! But seriously, I am soooo sooo blessed and I think it's important to remember that and to recall it. My life is rich with what matters most: family, friends, God...and chocolate? mmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Emily!
    Ran into your blog from facebook. It's great! Thanks for the shout-out to your Elevate classmates! So thankful for you too :)
    Namitha

    ReplyDelete