Thursday, October 1, 2009

Denominations

This article caught my interest. While lengthy, it gets more humorous as it goes along. Quite astute observations actually! And if you are Episcopalian, (shout out to Sean), you will like the author's conclusion.

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/god/church/blog/1451-6-denominations-in-6-weeks

*p.s. Days 2 and 3 of fasting went well! I was so full of joy, especially during worship in my quiet times and corporately. Broke the fast at the Olive Garden and ate too much but had a good time celebrating Carmen's b-day with work friends. We gave Carmen a hard time about her obsession with James Pattinson from "Twilight." She likes jokes and sarcasm, thank goodness. Seriously though, I do love that girl and am thankful for her friendship!

No major stories to tell, (tonight anyway), although I've got some stuff brewing. Hmm...I wonder if my mind auto-selected the word "brewing" because this morning I forgot to turn off the coffee pot and had to come home during lunch to turn it off...boo.

...ya k, I know...time for bed!! Goodnight before my mind gets even more riled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment