Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bliss

I can't remember when I was this realistically happy! I mean, I am a misty-eyed mess right now! Will wrote me an email on our one month and I am still reeling a few days later. I finally have found someone who makes me come alive and with whom the connection is so strong I am sure God is in it. I mean we like all the same bands, have shared hobbies, and just have a fantastic time no matter what we are doing, as long as we are together. When I go a day without seeing him, I miss him immensely. And for someone who likes her space, that speaks volumes.

I hate to be over the top about it, but I have immensely enjoyed my first month dating Will. I suddenly actually FEEL like an amazing woman who can make a guy feel amazing too. It's such a new/different feeling than ever before. It's hard to be a romantic sometimes b/c of the logistical nature I operate out of oftentimes...but I think it's time to fall in love... Scary, right!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment